Besides gifts for the guys, one of my biggest gift guide requests this holiday season is for the family! So I put together a practical guide of 10 gift ideas for relatives this holiday season.
See below for 10 picks as well as details behind why I chose each of these gift ideas. There truly is something for almost everyone and at every price point. Happy shopping!
1. French Lilac signature candle // The ultimate crowd pleaser for any woman in your family. These candles are some of my absolute favorites and I love to gift them because they’re just so luxurious and worth every penny.
2. Silk sleep mask // Want to do a high-end gift but can’t break the bank? Consider this silk sleep mask that screams luxury without spending more than $50.
3. Dipped ceramic pitcher // For Mom, Sister or Aunts, gift one to each of the women in your family. The monogram adds a nice touch and everyone can have different colors for their freshly cut flowers all year long.
4. Personalized doormat // The perfect gift for mom and dad. We were gifts one of these doormats for our wedding and love it. A classic touch at the front door, that’ll be noticed every time someone arrives.
5. Structured leather tote // For mom or sister, this classic tote is a timeless gift. High-quality and high-end without the large price tag.
6. Shearling slippers // The gift that everyone loves and uses come winter… slippers. Gift to men or women, surely everyone will be pleased.
7. Simple Prints personalized books (baby, summer trips, pets, etc.) // Looking for the perfect personalized touch to gift this holiday season? Look no further than these personalized books that can be printed with your own photos, captions and personalized touches for various occasions and relatives. Create them all on your phone by simply downloading the Simple Prints app.
8. Rustic leather coasters // Gift to dad, the hubby or brothers, we all know they need these coasters but will never think to use them unless they’re sitting right in front of them/next to them on the coffee table. It’s a win, win for all parties involved!
9. Monogrammed keychains // Gift to everyone! Budget-friendly, and personalize for everyone in your family with the monogram touch. Plus color coordinate for each relative so everyone knows whose keys are whose!
10. Pizza night gift crate // A gift that everyone can enjoy, gift to the parents, your siblings and more. The pizza night crate is even perfect for those younger family members, and can get them excited for the upcoming dinner menu.