The time has come, graduation season is here! Whether it’s a high school grad, a college grad or even higher education, sometimes coming up with a thoughtful and practical gift for the graduate can be difficult. To help y’all, I’ve picked out 17 gift ideas for the graduate at a variety of different price points.
See below for each of my 17 picks as well as why I included them in the gift guide or how they might be practical to the graduate! I tried to think about a variety of different types of gifts to suit both guys and girls as well as different age brackets. Happy gifting!
1. Monogrammed clear crossbody purse // The perfect gift for the the high school graduate! Fall football games are right around the corner and the clear bag policy can be tough. Make sure she’s ready for gameday with the perfect little crossbody bag featuring her monogram in the school color! Use code: ALEX at checkout on Two Funny Girls for free shipping.
2. Bucket List coffee table book // Perhaps it’s the bookworm in me, but I love a good coffee table book. But what I love even more is how this book is applicable to so many generations. Whether it be a high school grad who isn’t entirely sure what they’d like to study in college or a college graduate who has their entire life ahead of them. A reasonably priced gift option that’s still thoughtful.
3. Solitaire pearl pendant necklace // A sophisticated piece for a grad at any age! I received a strand of pearls for my 8th grade graduation and I still treasure them today.
4. Leather tech envelope // Without a doubt many different grad generations could use this item! Whether it be the college graduate entering the workforce, or a medical school graduate who is entering their residency.
5. Envelope business card case // My go-to gift for college graduates. Not only is it exciting to carry around new business cards (from that future job), but to pull them out of a nice-looking leather case is an added plus.
6. Executive folio folder // I received one of these monogrammed folios a few months before my college graduation, to bring along with me on my future job interviews. I still use this folder today, it’s such a sharp, business-item that’s perfect for years to come.
7. Monogrammed clear tote bag // Another budget-friendly graduation gift option. Of course it works for college football games, but also makes for a cute gym bag or a tote to carry study materials to the library. Be sure to check out Two Funny Girls for some great monogrammed gifts! Use code: ALEX at checkout for free shipping on your purchase at Two Funny Girls.
8. Cable small hoop earrings // Timeless hoops that can be worn for many years to come, whether it’s for the actual graduation ceremony, sorority rush events or a future job interview.
9. Leather notepad // No matter how old the graduate, here’s an item that everyone will use! Monogram it with the graduate’s initials and it’s perfect for their dorm room or at the desk of their new job!
10. Watch case // Need a thoughtful gift for the guys? Here it is. Perhaps you have a nephew or a cousin graduating, this leather watch case is a perfect organizational piece that will be used for years to come.
11. Magnolia ballpoint pen // I received a Tiffany pen for my high school graduation, and still own it today. While Tiffany is a rather expensive investment, this ballpoint pen is pretty and doesn’t break the bank.
12. Keychain card case // Whether it be an 8th grade graduate or a high school graduate, a leather keychain card case makes for the perfect gift. It’s practical and perfect for a gal on the go. Keep your student ID or dorm key inside as well as some extra cash.
13. Striped wrap watch // Definitely an investment piece, but this watch is a fun take on a classic silhouette. When I think of graduation gifts, especially high-end ones, I usually think of a piece of jewelry or a timepiece. This wrap watch is perfect to dress up or down!
14. Monogrammed leather coasters // A gender-neutral gift idea, that’s perfect for that older graduate. With the monogram, it definitely looks like a little more thought was put into the gift.
15. Diamond hoop ring // You truly can’t go wrong with a precious stone jewelry gifts. This ring is sophisticated yet dainty. Perfect for a number of different ages.
16. Zip Around leather wallet // Perhaps it was just for me, but as I progressed in my schooling, I began caring a wallet around campus, over just a keychain card case or loose money in my backpack. This zip around wallet looks so much more expensive then it actually is, too!
17. Le Pilage tote // The ultimate tote, and one of my go-to closet pieces. Longchamp makes the best bags, they’re waterproof, carry quite a bit of weight and look so sleek.