Living in Houston requires all sorts of hair miracles. With the adverse humidity, the need to blowout my hair on the regular, causing split-ends, I turn to beauty brands I can trust. Enter Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7N1 Shampoo – helping my hair washing routine become simple.
I have a few favorites that are expensive, but when I can stick with a brand that is affordable and easily attainable, I am all for it. Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7N1 Shampoo has given my hair some serious benefits. After about a week of use I can see the difference in frizz (lack-there-of!) and my hair feels so smooth.
As I’ve mentioned here before, I have really fine hair, but a lot of it. That means my hair knots extremely easily. Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7N1 Shampoo has really cut down on the knotting I have become so accustomed to experiencing.
I want you to achieve a hair miracle, too, with Aussie, so here’s my how-to:
1. Only wash your hair every other day if necessary, sometimes I go two complete days without washing my hair.
2. Thoroughly rinse your hair with warm water before applying any shampoo.
3. Take about a quarter size of Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7N1 Shampoo in your palm and mix together into both hands, then thoroughly distribute throughout your entire scalp.
4. Avoid taking the shampoo completely down to the nape of your neck, unless you know you need it (this is one of of my personal tricks, doing this keeps my hair from getting extremely oily).
5. Rinse shampoo out and repeat steps 1-4 if needed (here in Houston, I try to wash my hair with shampoo twice in one was, it really gives my hair the deep clean it needs).
Let me tell you, the smell of these Aussie products is pretty amazing; who doesn’t want to be transported to the beach and tropics with a whiff of shampoo?
Purchase any of these Aussie products on Amazon – y’all life without Amazon Prime is one that I never want to return to, ever again. What did I tell you, a hair miracle!
Do you have any specific hair tips or tricks that you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments below!
This post is brought to you in partnership with Aussie. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that help make Adored by Alex possible.