- Blue Garden scented candle (a portion of the sales will be donated to Autism Speaks)
- Art stick duo (For every set purchased, $10 is donated to breast cancer research)
- (PRODUCT) RED iPhone charging case (For every sale, 5% is contributed to the Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS)
- Troubador Ebony wood headphones (Made from reclaimed wood, a portion of every pair sold goes to the Starkey Hearing Foundation to help people hear music for the first time)
- ‘Love’ key pendant necklace (Partnering with the nonprofit Chrysalis, The Giving Keys employs individuals who are transitioning out of homelessness)
- Kent Backpack (for every style purchased, a child will receive their own backpack stocked with essentials for success)
- Multi stripe slippers (with every pair purchased a new pair of shoes is given to a child in need)
- Reusable water bottle (A portion of the sales are donated to UNICEF to help provide clean drinking water to children around the world)
- Tortoise Tilley sunglasses (For every pair purchased, a pair is given to someone in need)
- Par Avion Tea (For every tin purchased, one day of education will be given to a child in need)
- Gents GOOD+ Cap (For every hat sold, a portion of the profits goes to GOOD+ Foundation, who helps to break the cycle of poverty through donated goods and services)
- Nylon printed wristlet (Partnering with women of Rwanda, Kate Spade‘s On Purpose collection financially and socially empowers these women to thrive)
- Amazing Grace gift set (One percent of all USA net product sales supports community-based mental health efforts through the Hope and Grace Initiative)
- Eye and cheek palette (Five percent of proceeds are donated to TRAFFIC to support their wild plant conservation efforts)
- Prints of Love bangle bracelet (a portion of the sales will go to ASPCA)
- Elephant bandana (50% of the retail price is donated back to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust)
- Viva Glam lipstick (For every purchase, a portion of the sale will go to the MAC Aids Fund)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I am so grateful for each and every one of you who have helped make this little spot on the Internet, what it is today. I wouldn’t be here today without y’all!
Because Thanksgiving falls on the regularly scheduled day for my seasonal gift guides, I wanted to create a special gift guide for today. This one was tougher to make and definitely pulled at my emotional, heartstrings.
These are the gifts that give back.
What a year it has been; for me, there is so much to be thankful for! The full list would be way too long for this post, but here are a few things I’m extremely grateful this year:
My fiancé, Rick. He has been a rock for me in the years since we’ve been dating, but this year especially. I cannot wait to marry the love of my life in less than two months.
My family, they’re also my everything. They, including Rick, are there for me in thick and thin. I wouldn’t be the gal I am today without them. Lucy, our Terrier mix rescue pup is definitely included in this as well.
I for one have been so very fortunate in my life and I really enjoy taking the time to give back to my community, charities or causes that have become near and dear to my heart. That’s why when I can gift to others gifts that give back, it’s definitely a purchase I’ll make over other items.
With these gifts that give back, I hope you find a few gift ideas that will not only please the recipient but also show a little heart to those in need or assistance or resources too.
Other notable Gifts that Give Back :
- A comforter from The Company Store. For every comforter purchased, one is donated to a homeless child, see more here.
- This year Patagonia has decided to donate ALL (100%) of their Black Friday proceeds to grassroots environmental groups. See more here.
- Ribbon delivery charity santa ornament (a portion of the sales will go to a designated charity supporting AIDS awareness)