This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sea Cuisine. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m always on the hunt for simple weeknight recipe ideas! And come summer, we gravitate towards cooking fish and lighter items for dinner because it’s just too hot outside. So here’s a recipe idea that hits both of the above requirements: Salmon fish tacos with Guacamole Salsa.
I don’t know about you, but some nights I’m just too tired to come up with elaborate meal ideas for dinner. I tend to keep some staples on hand just in case I need to make dinner in a pinch. One of those items is wild caught Alaskan Salmon filets with sweet honey & smoky chipotle crust, part of Sea Cuisine’s premium selection of chef crafted seafood that makes it easy to whip up meals in 30-minutes or less!
I keep them in our freezer and love to cook the filets up as is or incorporate them into some sort of recipe idea.
Find Sea Cuisine fish at your nearest grocery store or visit their website to find a specific retailer.
Weeknights especially, the air fryer is one of my go-to kitchen gadgets to cook protein. For these salmon fish tacos with guacamole salsa, I simply put the filets in the air fryer at 400 degrees and split the cooking time in half so I could turnover the filets to the other side mid-cook.
I love how the air fryer keeps things mess free and easy. Because these Sea Cuisine wild caught Alaskan Salmon filets are already seasoned, all you need to do is open the packaging and place them into the air fryer tray.
*Cooking tip: use some parchment paper and spray with olive oil cooking spray to make clean up easy and keep the filets from sticking.
Kick up the flavor of these Salmon fish tacos with guacamole salsa that’s homemade and easy to make while your fish is cooking. The guacamole salsa adds a little kick of flavor and heat, plus a creamy texture to the top of the air-fried fish… yum!
Read on for my full salmon fish tacos with guacamole salsa recipe, and if you’re not a salmon fan, you can switch out the fish for tilapia, sea bass or halibut! And if you’re looking for a drink pairing, try my easy and tasty skinny margarita. Happy cooking!
Salmon Fish Tacos with Guacamole Salsa
- 1 package Sea Cuisine Honey Chipotle Salmon
- 1 Avocado sliced
- ⅓ cup Milk used 2%
- ⅔ cup Tomatillo salsa Trader Joe's salsa verde is a good option
- 1 Lime juiced
- 4-5 Tortillas flour or corn
- ¼ cup Fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- ½ cup Fresh tomato sliced
- pinch Sea salt
- 1 cup Lettuce shredded or coarsely chopped
- 1 can Black beans for taco toppings
- In an air fryer, place a piece of parchment paper and spray with EVOO cooking spray. Place Salmon filets side by side and cook according to package instructions, splitting time in half to flip filets.
- Meanwhile, in a blender add the avocado, milk, tomatillo salsa, lime, fresh cilantro, tomato and salt. Blend to a creamy consistency
- On the stovetop, warm up the black beans and in a pan warm up the tortillas
- Chop or shred lettuce for toppings
- Once fish has cooked, roughly chop into bite size pieces and place in each tortilla
- Top each with shredded lettuce, black beans and fresh guacamole salsa