A cocktail that’s deliciously pretty in pink, just in time for Valentine’s Day! This sparkling pink lemonade cocktail is easy to make and oh so refreshing.
While Valentine’s Day is definitely over hyped, I’ll admit I thoroughly enjoy the sweets and pink drinks that come along with it. As I’ve mentioned previously, I’ve been enjoying working on my mixology skills at home, and I’ve been having fun coming up with fun cocktail recipes to share here on the blog.
Truthfully, I’ve been coming up with the cocktails based on what we have on hand. I love Kettle One Botanicals vodka, it’s smooth and the infused flavors are delicious. Plus there’s no artificial flavor, sugar or sweeteners added to it. Drink it simply mixed with Topo Chico or shake it up with some mixers for a cocktail straight up.
It goes without saying that Valentine’s Day (or Galentine’s Day, for my single gals), is the perfect day for a frilly and feminine beverage. And this sparkling pink lemonade cocktail is just that! Top off the mixed sparkling pink lemonade and vodka with a little Prosecco for a bubbly taste with each sip… cheers!
And if you’re on the hunt for some heart day celebration ideas, be sure to checkout my how to throw a low-key Galentine’s Day gathering post!
Sparkling Pink Lemonade Cocktail
- 4 oz Sparkling pink lemonade I used Lorina brand
- 1 oz Vodka I used Kettle One Botanicals Grapefruit and Rose
- 1 cup Ice
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Bottle of Prosecco
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add sparkling pink lemonade, vodka and lemon juice
- Replace top and shake
- Pour chilled mixture in coup or martini glasses about ¾ of the glass
- Top with a splash of Prosecco
- Garnish with gummy bears, lemon or edible flower petals